- Operating and monitoring multibeam, singlebeam or side-scan-sonar instruments, including annotating records and recording data using the above mentioned equipment.
- Assist in the staging and set-up during preparations for, and at the completion, of oceanographic and survey operations such as tide gauge, horizontal and vertical control or sound velocity.
- Performs oceanographic and/or survey observations, measurements, and calculations.
- Assist to processes data and prepared survey reports as per regulations.
- Experience in land survey using total station, RTK etc.
- Knowledge of Autocad and other hydrographic and land survey softwares.
At least 5 years experience in hydrographic and land survey.
Degree in Hydrography