- Responding to customers or shippers on complaints.
- Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries on time and to correct location.
- Responsible for tracking of goods to their destination; resolve problems arising and avoid delays.
- Responsible for the preparation of quotes and invoices in coordination with the accounts department for customers, which will involve examining products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.
- Preparing reports
- Negotiate rates with suppliers such as carriers, warehouse operators and insurance companies
- Prepare tariffs for customers
- Good written and verbal Communication
- Organisational Skills
- Attention details
- Understanding of invoicing & commercial
- Good Knowledge of English
Qualification and experience :
At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the shipping industry and Degree in Supply Chain Management/Marketing