Skill / Experience / Job Description:
- A good knowledge of the operating system(s)
- Virtualize and Consolidate Standalone Servers
- Very good knowledge in Server virtualization specially in VMWare technologies
- Ensure availability and performance compliance to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and OLAs (Operational Level Agreements)
- Develop server build images and processes including automatic deployment technologies
- Install Server based applications
- Install and configure new hardware and software
- Monitor server logs and health alarms
- Perform maintenance tasks such as patch levels, firmware upgrades and backups
- Oversee physical security, console access and out of band management access
- Monitor, investigate and report breaches in performance
- Monitor capacity - disk, RAM and processor
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Work cooperatively with applications teams to install applications or upgrade existing applications
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
Experience: Min 2-3 years
Education: MCA / B.E(IT) / B.Tech(IT) / Post Graduation in IT / any equivalent
Specialization: Certified Server Admin / Certified Network Admin
Language: English, French