QUALIFICATION & DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Graduate degree in any discipline, preference to any associated professional training
- minimum 5 years of experience and 2 years of related work experience
- General background and knowledge in corporate working procedures, book-keeping and budget tracking.
- Experience in office management, administration and
- Bilingual – Fluent with French & English with reading, writing and Spoken. Expected proficiency level of making good translations from French to English and vice versa for all communications and correspondences.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner (director & above level).
- Good computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), and ability to handle SAP or any such specialized platform in the corporate environment, Email and electronic calendar (Outlook).
- Ability to understand technical instructions, analyze information, data and present information in a consistent, organized and accurate way.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with Director, staffs, service providers, and the visitors.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, organized manner.
- Good working knowledge of office procedures and office management apart from coordination with inter-departmental as well as third party interactions to effectively discharge duties and assignments
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to show flexibility in response to change and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to good follow-ups
- Perform and supervise general office activities, such as managing visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Identifying new vendors, suppliers, service agencies and maintain records for back-up and emergency service requirements.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery
- Completes special events by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules and follow-ups
- Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment, vehicles, residential apartments and related inventories and track maintenance schedules.
- To ensure smooth operation of the office by managing office supplies including but not limited to