This is a supervisory role which needs to ensure that all operational KPIs are met for their specific allocations in a shift to create an excellent passenger experience and delight for sustaining and improving the Airport Service Quality (ASQ).
Considering the revamp of terminal, increase in passenger flow this role will be responsible for specific allocation of inside & outside (like car park) terminal in a shift and will act as the single point of contact (SPOC) during shifts for the allocation and needs to coordinate with Customer Service Agents, all internal & external stakeholders for ensuring resource availability and smooth operations.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring Service Level Agreement adherence by service providers by monitoring the service performance check list of the various service providers.
· Ensure optimal usage and availability airport infrastructure (Check-in counters / Baggage Handling System / Comon User Self Service / Passenger movers, etc.) and improve throughput.
· Coordinate & liase with stakeholders (Airlines / Customs/ Immigrations / Police) for seamless passenger processing (both arrival / departure).
· Support manager in planning and executing the smooth flow of VVIP s through the terminal (arrival / departure)
· Coordinate and support stakeholders during any disruptions and handle emergencies (fire evacuation, bomb threat calls, Aircraft emergencies or any other exigencies) as per Standard Operation Procédure.
· Action the improvement plans suggested against each department related to ASQ
· Take corrective actions to meet Baggage delivery as per Airport service standards.
· Address passenger complaints during the shift as per stipulated time frame.
· Maintain customer focus throughout and provide management feedback on emerging/changing or new customer needs. Anticipate customer needs and resolve problems in a proactive manner.
· Monitor and manage the service provider s management and administrative responsibility for passenger services: outsourced customer facilitation, Paid Porter, Trolleys, Info desk, Transfer desk and any other introduced from time to time.
· Make interns / new joiners ready to be deploy in shift by imparting trainings pertaining to Terminal operations.
Skills & Qualifications
· Should be professionally qualified (Hotel, Airline, Aviation Management background preferred)
· 2-3 years of experience.
· Should have 2 – 3 years of supervisory experience